Skip to content
Hand Sanitizer & TEMPERATURE SCREENING BOOTH
Chlorhexidine & ICA / Ethanol with Emollient and Moisturizer
- Hand Sanitizer is powerful, fast-acting and broad-spectrum against microorganisms
- The importance of hand sanitizing is to reduce harmful germs transmission and prevent the spread of infection
- There are times when there is no access to soap and water, hence a hand sanitizer serves as a suitable alternative and reduces the risk of getting an infection
- Hand Sanitizer contains Chlorhexidine with alcohol, which helps to kill germs present on the skin
- An efficient model of providing public sanitizers in Places with dense footfall
- Reducing the risk of spreading Communicable diseases in dense and high-contact places
- Providing sanitization booths with possible spaces using LED Screen For Advertisements / Educational Videos
- Creating awareness About Hygiene practices In public spaces
- Implementation of “Compact Hand Sanitizer Machine” booths pan India
- Sensor for auto-dispensing, beep signal for empty volume, etc.
- Capacity: 5 Litres / 10 Litres
- To improve habits and behaviors on hygiene, disinfection and encourage effective community management of sanitation
- To influence the easy Approach of hand sanitization within the community of 130 crore Indians in a short time span
- According to the World Health Organization (WHO), good health is not merely the absence of disease; it is also a reflection of the social and mental well-being of people in a community
- Public Commercial Spaces: Goods Depot, Transport Areas, Vegetable Mandi, Anaaj Mandi, Marketplaces, etc.
- Religious Places: Temples, Gurudwaras, Churches, Mosques, etc.
- Tourist Spots: Historical Monuments, Parks, Museums, Zoos, etc.
- Public Transportation Centers: Metro Stations, Bus Stands, Taxi Stands, Railway Stations, Airports, etc.
- Public Places: Government Offices, Hospitals, Malls, Cinemas, etc.